NOVEC Fire Suppression System
Service & Maintenance
Protecting life & property by design... not chance.
NOVEC system service & maintenance
To Comply with the British Standards your Novec system would require to be serviced twice per annum.
These are as follows-
Service visit 1 would consist of an Electrical & Mechanical service
Service Visit 2 would consist of an Electrical Service, Mechanical Service & Room Integrity Test
Features of Aspect Fire Solutions Service
- 2 visits per annum as outlined in BS5839, including Ultrasonic Liquid level testing, Annual Room Integrity Testing
- 24/7 call out facility for our service customers
- Centralised Service desk from our head office
- In house experienced and trained engineers
- Ultrasonic Liquid level testing of Cylinders included in service
- Room Integrity Testing
- All Engineers use “Job watch” system, Service certificates & reports generated on site and sent direct to you.
- 10 Year Stretch testing and service replacement of cylinders
Please contact us for more information regarding the servicing of your NOVEC System using our enquiry form or call us on: 0845 054 0516