Protecting life and property by design... not chance.
|ASPECT FIRE SOLUTIONS is an equal opportunity employer. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to help you in your application or with our recruitment process.|
Commissioning Engineer job role relating to the Electrical and Mechanical aspects of Fire Alarm Systems and Gaseous Suppression Systems.
The location of this role is varied but would suit someone located in the East or West Midlands and will include travel.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attendance at customer sites as agreed, working through Company procedures for testing the aforementioned types of systems in line with British Standards and Manufacturers guidelines.
- Interpretation of Client/Design specifications and applying knowledge of current regulations to assure system integrity.
- Wiring, Terminating and testing of field circuits such as Detection circuits, 3rd Party Integration Device circuits and all other associated wiring.
- Fault finding where needed sing sound Electrical principles
- Witness testing with clients and/or Building Control, for verification of system functionality.
- Testing and Commissioning of installed systems to ensure they are working correctly in line with the initial design documentation.
- Production of certification and proof of conformity for client Operation and Maintenance documentation.
- Site Supervision during installation phase and attendance at progress meetings if required.
- The role may also involve small installation works and occasional routine maintenance visits.
- We offer a competitive salary, overtime, travel time, company vehicle, IT equipment and pension scheme
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Works Project Engineer (office based)
This exciting new role is due to the continued growth of small works. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be involved in the processing and management of the many and varied small works associated with fire alarm & Fire Suppression Systems. This includes the managing of multiple small works projects, programming of labour, procurement of equipment/ materials and delivering works within budget. Training and support will be given if needed on the range of fire suppression systems. Predominately based out of our Northern office although some site visits and travelling will be required.
The Role would suit someone already in a similar position or a Fire Alarm Engineer who is looking to move into Project Management. The role includes a basic salary of 25- 30k dependent upon experience and a company car. Etc.
If you require any further information please contact us, or send your cv to email@example.com