We would like to keep you informed on the steps Aspect Fire are taking considering the Covid19 diagnosis worldwide, and our commitment to ensuring business continuity whilst also providing a safe working environment for our employees.
As an ISO 9001 certified company we have a business continuity plan in place and we have the systems and flexibility to allow our office employees to work from home if required with enhance levels of security.
As our engineering team are out visiting customer sites daily, we are working hard to ensure both site safety and that of our team. All engineers are being given disposable single wear gloves, wipes to keep their tablets/tech clean and hand sanitising gel for use after each visit.
- We have had confirmation from suppliers that our supply chain of equipment is unaffected at present, this will be monitored closely to ensure timeframes are met.
- We are closely monitoring employees and have advised that anyone who may have been in contact with anyone suspected of having the virus or anyone who feels unwell to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We have asked all Office Staff to work from home to ensure securely
- We have supplied all staff with hand sanitising gels, screen and telephone wipes
- We are sharing best practice advice to our entire team on how to remain healthy and eliminate germs.
The team at Aspect Fire would like to assure our customers that we are doing all that we can to continue to provide our high-quality service and ensure safe visits to our customer sites.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 054 0516
We hope you and your colleagues and families are all safe at this time!